Absurd Spices

Fun and frustration from a gimp with an axe to grind. After all, absurdity is the spice of life. There will also be Punch and Pie

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Like $50 for Chocolate

Today is Valentine’s Day. It is a day where we decide to celebrate love and also jack up the prices on roses, fancy dinners and chocolates. It’s a day that we set aside time and money to let the man/woman in our life know that we love them. Though, if we are very smart, and really in love, we let them know every day. I have a love that I’ll be spending the evening with and showering with what gifts I can afford.

So, in honor of the day, I am refraining from the vitriol that I normally offer on these pages and sending a message of love. Let that special someone know how much you really care. Do something extremely thoughtful and special to only you two. You don’t have to spend gobs of money, just be generous with your love!

And then, tomorrow, we’ll rip on something else that cheeses me off. Until then:

Happy Valentine’s Day!

-Jesse W.

P.S. If any one says, “Happy Valen"times" Day to me, they are getting a boot to the teeth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home