Absurd Spices

Fun and frustration from a gimp with an axe to grind. After all, absurdity is the spice of life. There will also be Punch and Pie

Thursday, February 09, 2006

*Test Pattern*

I try to be topical, and do my write-ups for posting when I’ve a full head of steam. Even with all the fodder being provided by the left and the muslims, I’m coming up sort. Suppose I’m choking on choice! But I have a semi-promise:

Barring the prevention of by rogue computers, guerilla software and insurgent servers; a new message, with content will be up tomorrow morning, AZ Time.

So, accept this apology, and remember that there will be a good old vitriolic rambling for ya tomorrow. Also, the carnival should be up is Spacemonkey got any volunteers. I’ll post on that later.

-Jesse W.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home