Absurd Spices

Fun and frustration from a gimp with an axe to grind. After all, absurdity is the spice of life. There will also be Punch and Pie

Thursday, January 26, 2006

The Miasma Of The International Community

I’ll admit it and be the first to do so: I don’t really pay attention to the world news unless it spills over the walls of my American paradigm. I’m guilty as charged. I’m told by folk to keep up with what is going on in the world, but frankly, with the Left as screwy as it is, I’ve my hands full just figuring out what those Terrorists of Slander and Character Assassination are doing to fuck up my pristine Lady Liberty. But occasionally, things do slop over the walls and I’ve got to acknowledge them.

The most recent pool of fetid miasma that gathered itself inside my sanctum sanctorum is the election of Hamas to the majority in the “Palestinian” territories. Take a moment for that to sink in, then let me repeat myself. HAMAS HAS THE MAJORITY IN THE PLA!!! At least I can breathe a semi-fresh breath of air knowing that at least the Jordanians, Egyptians, and various other Arab detritus calling themselves Palestinians will now be exposed as the Jew-hating, Israel-destroying pieces of Amoeba shit that they are. Of course the MSM will continue to Ostrich on it, but that is SOP and has been since Viet Nam and before.

The most shocking part of this is that the Fatah party has called it quits before the official tallies are completed and that they conceding in all races. I am happy that the farcical “Peace Process” has now official ended. Israel has nothing to apologize for and deserves all the land they gained during their defense of themselves from Rag-head, Mecca-facing bastards that want only to kill the Jew. In fact, I think Israel should renege and yank back the land they’ve given up. The surrender of land did nothing but give PIJ and Hamas more forward operating bases from which to attack the only democratic state, besides the newly forming Iraqi government that you never hear about outside of Blogs, that exists in that region. Expect a Caliphate in the very near future.

So, I’ve been forced by this horrible miscarriage of “democracy” amongst the Arab rubbish collection, to consider the world stage for a few moments and try not to let my stomach roil at the possibilities of Hamas having Unilateral control over a “nation” recognized by the UN. Of course, should we need to attack the “Palestinian” areas WHEN they start to constitute a very, very real danger to the US and Israel, since the “Palestinians are rather lacking on Bribe Money, the UN would probably be slower than usual (is that possible?) to respond. God Bless that bloated, corrupt, anachronistic, despotically peopled “Organization”.

To the boys and girls of the IDF and the US Military, better clean those guns and stock up on Ammo. It’s “Palestinian” Season!

P.S. Carnival of Comedy is pending at Taleen’s site, Sun Comprehending Glass. Keep looking and hitting that F5 key!

-Jesse W.

Update: The Carnival is at FIAR's Radioactive Liberty. Go see the Funny!

2 Comments:

At 1/27/2006 3:50 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Great post, Jesse.
You're blogrolled now, too. :)

 
At 1/27/2006 7:07 AM, Blogger DesertElephant said...

Thanks Jimmy. Just letting it flow. One of those rank blog newbies, so the praise is appreciated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home