Absurd Spices

Fun and frustration from a gimp with an axe to grind. After all, absurdity is the spice of life. There will also be Punch and Pie

Monday, January 16, 2006

A Very Special Thanks!

I would just like to take a moment and thank all the folks that made the Carnival of Comedy #37 a success

I’d first like to thank all the folks at IMAO for allowing me to host the collection of entries from around the blogododecahedron. Special thanks to SpaceMonkey for providing me the necessary info and the links and for drafting me into service for hosting. And final thanks go to all those that submitted entries. My apologies about the rating; it’s part of the rules. Also a special thanks to Peace Moonbeam for pointing out my oversight of her fantastic entry and allowing me to have a chance to correct that error.

Keep up the good work and keep up with the funny.

Thanks,

Jesse W.

1 Comments:

At 1/19/2006 1:10 PM, Blogger Spacemonkey said...

That was special.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home