Absurd Spices

Fun and frustration from a gimp with an axe to grind. After all, absurdity is the spice of life. There will also be Punch and Pie

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Holiday Wishes

Today is the day before Thanksgiving. A time when we reflect on the fortunes that have befallen us in the midst of daily Peril. The First Thanksgiving is a story we all know well, at least until the ACLU does something about it. Though the Pilgrims suffered innumerable hardships in the new world, they took the time to give thanks for those things that lined that dark storm cloud with silver.

So, I’m going to take this holiday to focus on the fact that I am now working again after 6 months of unemployment. That I love where I work and that the people here are great. That, though I’m missing a foot, I can still walk. That, though my right arm is paralyzed, I can function like a normal person with just one arm. That, though my friends are scattered all over the place, the Net keeps us together.

For all the Libs, Lefties and Democretins who decry this holiday as racist; go sit naked in a tub full of sharp, yet rusty, scissors and razor blades. This holiday season; give us the gift we’ve been wanting for years: The gift of you shutting the FUCK up.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

-Jesse W.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home