Absurd Spices

Fun and frustration from a gimp with an axe to grind. After all, absurdity is the spice of life. There will also be Punch and Pie

Friday, November 11, 2005

Credit Where it is Due

Today marks Veteran's day in the U.S. A day to honor the valiant men and women who fought and died, who fought and were maimed, who fought and continue to do so. There will never be enough words with enough eloquence to those who place booted foot on foreign soil to ensure that no enemy boot sets down on ours.

I thank God that I live in a countrysuch as this. I think God that Heroes agree everyday to protect it. They fight for the long term safety of our nation, one terrorists' nest after another.

I am not even worthy of saluting these gallant Americans as I have never served. All I can offer is a simple thanks and my prayers for their continues safety.

To the Men and Women of the United States Armed Forces: Give 'em Hell and come back safe after the job is done! God Bless you all.

-Jesse W.

P.S. Forgive the lateness on the Veteran' Day wishes, this is only my 3rd day blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home