Absurd Spices

Fun and frustration from a gimp with an axe to grind. After all, absurdity is the spice of life. There will also be Punch and Pie

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ronin Round-Up Postponed... Indefinitely

The attempt to gather Ronin has been canceled until further notice. Due to my deplorable lack of a calendar, I scheduled for the Labor Day weekend. Also, due to deplorable lack of enthusiasm outside myself, there would be no one there. I'll be taking suggestions for a possible future date though.

Everyone have a labor free Labor Day.

-JesseW

2 Comments:

At 8/31/2007 8:03 AM, Blogger Chilly Bastard said...

dude, it's called REDNECK Round up, that's why no one will be there, you advertised it wrong!!!

 
At 9/02/2007 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm having a FRED! Thompson event on September 15. Ya'll just drive up here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home