Absurd Spices

Fun and frustration from a gimp with an axe to grind. After all, absurdity is the spice of life. There will also be Punch and Pie

Friday, March 02, 2007

I Mean It This Time!

Hello all you loyal reader...

I have made the determination to start blogging again regularly, but I'd like to hear what you'd like to hear me spout of on. I know I haven't posted regularly... um... ever, but I'd like to change that and share my writing. Also, as there are some of you that still drop by, I'd certainly like to hear your thoughts.

Also, If you come across any interesting news articles, essays, blog posts... send a link my way to me email address. I will make sure that I keep consistent with the posting and appreciate, in advance, the help.

jwcanfield79@gmail.com will get your input straight to my mailbox.

And for those of you that do still stop by from time to time... Thanks!

-Jesse W.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 3/06/2007 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would totally love it if you talked about Dean Cain or the weather in Arizona...but if you want to go for standard fare, you could keep blogging about how retarded liberals are.

And link to MY blog:
www.moonbunnyscomics.blogspot.com

 
At 3/06/2007 5:54 PM, Blogger DesertElephant said...

Shim,

You do realize I am a Straight Male with no affinity for Dean Cain? Right? And as for the AZ weather, it's starting to get up to the Spring Temps. It's actually been a roller coaster winter. Though, on the whole, colder than last year. Damn this global warming. We have also had horrible reports of ManBearPig attacks in the area.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home